Victoria Sinclair works as a culture bridge, to collect and build a cross-cultural and cross-linguistic knowledge base starting from First Nations peoples, the shamans, the healers and wisdom keepers in order to preserve indigenous wisdom, healer and teaching plants. She is also engaged in learning more about indigenous lore and protocols when dealing with sensitive issues such as preserving ancient sacred traditions and meeting with tribal elders.
Victoria Sinclair works as a culture bridge, to collect and build a cross-cultural and cross-linguistic knowledge base starting from First Nations peoples, the shamans, the healers and wisdom keepers in order to preserve indigenous wisdom, healer and teaching plants.
She is also engaged in learning more about indigenous lore and protocols when dealing with sensitive issues such as preserving ancient sacred traditions and meeting with tribal elders.
She’s spent her life travelling the world culminating in various projects such as organising trips to Central Australia’s Uluru and to meet with indigenous elders who are happy to teach tribal protocol in the spirit of “De Colonisation”, rather than our forefathers’ way, who only saw one solution, which was to invade and rule over the local indigenous population often resulting in genocide and introduced illnesses and disenfranchised youth, addiction and petty crime.
Victoria is a visionary and a cross-cultural community builder, seeing the bigger global vision, knowing the wisdom from our ancient custodians will help us steer humanity back into a more earth-friendly race of people evolving into homo-luminous. In order to move positively into our future Victoria believes in preserving indigenous customs and lore especially when it comes to travelling onto Country and that it’s important to see it from a first nations perspective, for example, that the Earth does not belong to us, but we in fact, belong to the earth. Ownership of water or land or the stars is a ludicrous notion as we are merely passing through and therefore must be conscious about the legacy we leave future generations.
CCN Conscious Consumer Network’s We Are The Ones We’ve Been Waiting For introduces Victoria as we explore how we can in fact build that Global Village and learn the protocols and sensitivities of working together with First Nations people in their many challenges such as we’re seeing with the Standing Rock Reservation North Dakota Access Pipeline blockade in the US and Australia’s own ongoing Stolen Generation and the removal of government services such as funding for the local schools from remote outback Originie communities and other infrastructure.
The show airs LIVE here on CCN every Monday 11 pm in London, Tuesday 10 am in Melbourne, Monday 3 pm in California and 6 pm New York.
Victoria Sinclair’s biography
- Victoria is a healing facilitator from N.Ireland (curandera) with 17 years of experience working with numerous modalities and altered states of consciousness. Her training ground was in the European free party scene of the 1990s and early 2000s. She is a transpersonal (eco)psychologist, trauma and postcolonial theorist and plant medicine practitioner and has been journeying and working extensively in Central and South America and Australia since 2006. She is a Culture Bridge for several tribes in Australia and South America, permitted to represent and relay messages for wisdom keepers in order to assist collective healing and awakening. She comes from a lineage of herbalists and clairvoyants.
- Victoria’s graduate and undergraduate qualifications have incorporated American studies, visual anthropology, Post Colonial studies, film studies, applied drama, Afro-American studies, media literacy, shamanism, psychedelic therapy, indigenous science, entheogenic and plant medicine research, consciousness, and trauma studies. She lectured for four years in Media Literacy, Film Studies and Postcolonial Culture at University of Manchester and University of Bangor. Added to her background from an Occupied territory as a Celtic woman, Vicky has been committed since a young age to issues of marginalization, tribalism, cultural identity, trauma and community empowerment. In her teenage years she was part of Aid missions to Romanian orphanages and Vicky has been committed to work in liminal places ever since.
- She is a teacher/master of reiki, sekhem, advanced theta healing practitioner, holds the Munay Ki Andean shamanic rites, and is a qualified counsellor and Dying Consciously Practitioner. She is currently apprenticing Tamara Messenger in Quantum Healing and Liberation. Vicky is presently completing an Msc in Transpersonal Psychology. She also works with drama action methods and nutrition. Victoria fuses her training in various modalities with the administration of medicines, offering extractions, chakra balance, sound healing, and clearing on many levels using shamanic, intuitive and energy work methods. She has dieted with over 10 of the top Master Plant teachers and incorporates these spirits and lineages into her work.
- She also works with indigenous groups around sovereignty and healing of self and eliminating planetary dis-ease to nurture higher vibrational being for the new age and evolution of homo luminus. Victoria has worked and trained with the Shipibo, Mestizo, Nauhatl, Secoya, Guarani, Mayan, Q’ero, Wiwa, Kogi, Arhuaco, Pitjantjatjara and several other Australian indigenous tribes and brings the knowledge and practices she has learned into her multi-faceted works. She is currently also working with Celtic shamans to explore her own lineages and voice and sound healing work.
- Victoria has completed her Permaculture Design Certificate and an Intensive EcoVillage training course. She also set up a holistic creative eco-technology hub in 2009, ArcSpace Manchester which won awards for its innovative approach and gained support from the EU Cadic Cluster programme and numerous strategic partnerships in Asia, South America and Europe. The inner city hub delivered urban permaculture, healthy eating, healing, computer recycling, ethical textiles, a food buyers co-op, community events, eco residencies, a festival called Hackademia and numerous telepresence activities. Vicky also began organizing healing circles at events from the early 2000s at events such as the Temporary Autonomous Arts TAZ activities. She also began the Generate Project from 2005 which offered intergenerational activities in inner city Manchester to predominantly ethnic minority groups. She organized online dance battles with young people in Colomia, Brasil and Pakistan, carnival events, oral history and radio projects, circus skills, art, DJing and Mcing.
- Victoria has been organizing events and activities for as long as she can remember. She was a keen playwrite, musician, actor, director and producer from childhood and set up many initiatives in her home neighbourhood. During her Diploma in TV and Film Production Vicky worked as a researcher at the BBC. From 1997 she started organizing multimedia and music events and helping with free parties in UK and Europe. In 2004 she co-founded Solid Earth, a grass roots arts and music collective which organized fundraisers and curated merchandise to support refugee communities abroad and in the UK.
- In more recent times Vicky has organized numerous international tribal events such as Eagle Condor gatherings in Palenque 2012 and beyond, tribal gatherings in UK and Australia in 2015. She is co-founder of Re-igniting the Ancient Ways initiative and also recently organized several tribal gatherings in the Red Centre of Australia, working with senior law holders and elders to share ancient culture and to organize intercultural collaborative artwork pieces, and a healing camp in Australia with Origine elders. Recently Victoria and Re-igniting the Ancient Ways organized shamanic and wisdom sessions with numerous tribal wisdom keepers for Boom festival. She also organizes retreats globally for empowering rainbow tribe, indigenous peoples and practitioners to step up into tribal unity consciousness, running at least one retreat per month. She passes on healing and shamanic initiations in the Americas, Europe and Australia. Having spent much time listening to tribes, teachers and communities, Victoria, on occasions, is ready to share the messages she has received with audiences. She prefers to work in co-creative settings where a group consciousness can emerge and a wisdom flow can be created by all parties.
Victoria is currently curating and overseeing the Raw Galactivation wisdom USB series. www.rawgalactivation.com This arts, wisdom, music and health initiative sees proceeds going towards transport for wisdom keepers to key events and we are currently seeking collaborators for the second edition.
Please contact email@example.com for more info