Join me on Wednesday, November 30 from noon to 1pm EST. Finding Your Inner Life Coach – Have You Had a Mystical Experience? The word mystical means “immediate understanding of spiritual matters especially when experienced as a direct communion with God.”
God is energy.
Every experience in life has meaning – the meaning WE choose give it. A mystical experience can be anything! What meaning are we giving our experiences? The deeper we choose to define the experience the more mystical it becomes. We have an experience and then we can choose to define it as a direct communion with a Higher Power – the Ultimate Creative Force, the Energy that keeps us continuously moving forward into more refined states of consciousness. Mystical experiences shake us up and tend to propel us forward. Once propelled far enough, we become aware of our ability to be conscious co-creators with the Universe, with God, with the Ultimate Original Source.
Join me this week and we will discuss a few of my mystical experiences. Remember, mysticism is in the eye of the beholder.
• An angelic visitor with an ominous declaration in the middle of the night.
• My Cherokee incarnation coming into my bedroom (twice) asking me for help.
• Roger and I kissing (and nothing else!) for 6 hours straight.
• The police come to the mall to arrest me.
• Personal past and present life crucifixion.
• Skunks bring a mystical experience.
I give these examples to make a point. Again, a mystical experience is in the eye of the beholder.